We offer support with relationship coaching , how to encourage healthy communication as a couple or to support you if you need to find a peaceful way through separation that keeps the kids at the centre of all the decisions.
Perhaps you are looking for support about how to understand your child or teens behaviour and need some coaching around ideas to be able to connect and have a more peaceful home. After all our kids do not come with a parenting manual and there is a who lot of parenting information available that often leaves us more unsure or confused than ever.
We offer support by phone call, Skype or in person ,together we can help you make a plan to move forward.
Meet your coaches here
- Phone call / Zoom – $65 for a 1-hour appointment, from anywhere within NZ.
- Face to face – $85 for a 1-hour appointment
Please do not let cost be a barrier, If you are unable to pay the fee please let us know, your family matters to us too.
We are available at various times Monday to Friday including evening sessions if preferred.
Our suggestion is to make a time when you can be somewhere quiet and also not have your children overhear our conversation.
Please know we are not a crisis service.
For crisis information please click here to visit Healthpoint’s Social Services Directory. and here for the Mental Health Foundation’s helpline directory.
If you need to talk to someone now – Free call or text 1737 Need to Talk, any time
Our Parent Coaching Service
Please complete the form below, making payment for your 1 hour session.
Payment can be made here, through the Donate Button below or to :
DADS H.Q. Charitable Trust 03 1369 0303903 00
Once we have received your form together with payment we will confirm your time with you.
Terms & Conditions Disclaimer:
In signing this disclaimer, you acknowledge and accept the following statements as fairly representing the understanding reached between yourselves and this coaching service.
1. Communication to be either via phone or face to face discussion . You have provided an outline of the facts surrounding your family, your relationship with your family, and the problems which you wish to discuss .
2. During the discussion you will outline any further facts which are required to give an accurate and complete understanding of the Issue.
3. You agree that the Family Coach will only give advice in the Coaching Session which is relevant to the facts as they are aware of them.
4. The Coach will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that their advice is accurate and correct. However neither the Coach nor our organisation accept any responsibility or liability on any ground whatever, including liability in negligence, to you or to any third party where the Coach’s advice is inaccurate or in any way incorrect because of relevant facts of which was not made aware.
5. You are aware that the Coach is not a counsellor. You are aware of their role as a mentor in the Coaching Session, and will therefore treat their advice with caution as appropriate.
6. You agree and accept that should the facts as you have outlined them suggest to the Coach that advice from a professional counsellor or medical professional (Professional Advice) is necessary, the Coach will make you aware of this and, where possible, suggest appropriate professionals whom you can approach to discuss the issue.
7. Your details are confidential and will not be shared with any other party.